RIA Review, RIA Products, and RIA Consults - Roberson Consults Group are trademarks of Roberson Ventures Group, LLC. and/or its subsidiaries. 2016 Roberson Ventures Group, LLC All Rights Reserved.
RIA Review is compliance management software designed to assist investment advisors for audit preparation. Using our software doesn’t guarantee that the firm will satisfy its entire fiduciary obligations as an advisor and/or to its clients. Each firm maintains responsibility for managing its own compliance program. We cannot provide any kind of advice, explanation, opinion, or recommendation about possible legal rights, remedies, defenses, options, and/or selection of the legal agreements featured in this service.
For those who purchase software online: Within 30 days of purchase, clients will receive an 100% discount off of services. Afterwards, there are no refunds, but credits may be given off of other services.
For those who purchase as a bundled service: Clients will receive a pro-rated refund based on the services that they’ve already purchased.
RIA Cloud (is powered by Google Cloud Platform, a third Party a cloud computing service by Google that offers hosting on the same supporting infrastructure that Google uses internally for end-user products like Google Search and YouTube. Cloud Platform provides developer products to build a range of programs from simple websites to complex applications. RIA Review is not affiliated with Google nor any of its affiliates.
Google maintains the following security certifications:
- SOC1™ (SSAE-16/ISAE-3402) - G Suite , Google Compute Engine, Google Cloud Storage, Google App Engine
- SOC2™- G Suite, Google Compute Engine, Google Cloud Storage, Google App Engine
- SOC3™- G Suite, Google Compute Engine, Google Cloud Storage, Google App Engine
- ISO27001 - for G Suite and Google Cloud Platform
- ISO27017 - for G Suite and Google Cloud Platform
- ISO27018 - for G Suite and Google Cloud Platform
- HIPAA - G Suite, Google Compute Engine, Google Cloud Storage, Google Big Query, Google Cloud SQL
- HIPAA - Google App Engine, G Suite
- FEDRAMP - Google App Engine, G Suite
Secutrity Enhancments (as of April 2018)
Second or Third Factor Authentication
- Security Questions and Passcode (optional) (added to account settings)
Multi-User Setup (up to two additional users)
- Multi User Capabilities (added to account settings)
- Billing/Renewal Systems (added to account settings)